There I stood at the front of the room with a playful feather-tipped whip in my grasp, the short rubber tails resting in the palm of my other. I smiled down at one of my favorite workshop attendees, gave her wink, and then slowly narrowed my eyes as the rubber tails began to slap against my open hand in a slow rhythm.
“I hear you were naughty, very naughty. I can’t allow you to be naughty like that without paying the price. Are you ready to tell me what you did?”
The room is quietly transfixed, watching my quick transformation from bubbly and educational into an example of a confident and assertive partner with the promise of exotic pleasures shining in my eyes. Not just any pleasures, mind you, but the kind of sexy fun that gives permission to be naughtier than my fictional accusations with no regrets and no risk. After all, an invitation like that tells a lover that she or he has permission to let down their guard, join my fantasy and make it real.
“Oh, yes!” came her eager response in a stage whisper, triggering a wave of laughter through our group.
That night I was discussing the value of props during dirty talk, but I had clearly found a topic of interest with my participants that night (and not just my target). The questions came fast and furious after the workshop:
- How do I get my partner to do something new?
- Where does that confidence come from, and how do I tap in without feeling silly?
- I’ve always wanted to try something special but he won’t initiate. How can I suggest it without it falling flat?
- We’re both the passive type. Is there a way to invite my partner to be more assertive with me, without them feeling nervous about mistreating me?
- And my favorite: Can you teach me how to stand up and look smooth saying something like that?
How to start? Begin by looking for your voice by hunting through quality erotic stories of sensual dominance. You need not be the dirtiest sailor in town, nor do you need to be the dominant partner in your relationship. That’s right, you can initiate just far enough to give your partner the inspiration and direction to take charge for the rest of your interlude. Regardless of whether you’re a smoldering dominatrix or a shy librarian on a mission, once you’ve found a natural persona you can work with you’ll be ready to tap into the other elements of your fantasy including your plot, props, pleasure points, poise and sensual words.
Ready to learn more? You’re in luck!
Join me for a live workshop this weekend at the lovely Lotus Blooms in Alexandria, details below. Not in the DC area this weekend? You can also check out my series of workshops on Fantasies for the Shy at the wonderful KinkAcademy .
When you’re ready to take Irresistible Seduction to new heights, drop me a line to schedule your one-on-one session with me. My clients come from all over the world, thanks to the magic of Skype, as well as from the DC area!
Irresistible Seduction: From Fantasy to Bedroom
- Sat, March 13, 8:00pm – 9:30pm
- Lotus Blooms at 1017 King Street, Alexandria, VA. (703) 535-8225 (map)
- You requested this topic at our January workshop, Fantasies for the Shy, and here it is! Ready to heat things up this March? Enter a new level of seduction as you entice your lover with an irresistible touch of sensual dominance, even if you’ve never dared to before. Bring voice, poise, and titillation into alignment as Dr. Ruthie guides you in exactly how to bring this fantasy from your imagination to your bedroom. Arrive early to shop with Dr.Ruthie at 7pm, then join us for the workshop at 8pm sharp. This event is open to all genders, sexualities, relationships and singles. Reservations are suggested to ensure your seat, cost is $20. Call (703) 535-8225 for info and tickets.