Creative, sexy, wearable and very pleasurable for solo or partnered play, the We-Vibe 2 is a fantastic sex toy with several improvements on the already-awesome original.
- Toy: We-Vibe 2 (sent by Babeland.com for review)
- Type: 7-mode dual vibrator, innie/outtie, wearable, rechargeable, water resistant,
- Manufacturer: Standard Innovation Corp. (basically, the We-Vibe people)
- Material: medical grade silicone
- Price: $99
- SMT rating: This is a moderately powerful toy, but since it clips right now it isn’t SMT-powerful. Still, very satisfying.
The latest model of the We-Vibe, We-Vibe 2, has the attractive features of being both more dynamic and lower priced than the original sex toy! This two-vibrator design provides satisfying vibrating-pressure sensations to the G-spot, as well as pleasurable stimulation to the clitoris during intercourse and play with toys as well as on its own.
This vibration item can also enhance time spent in solitary activities such as watching videos, writing and reading. It is designed for a little bit of motion, but may not adapt well to walking around. Experimenting with a partner is suggested when first learning to use the toy in order to find the most appealing movements. Its smooth silicone surface should be enhanced with water-based lubricant.
Used with an insertion toy or a partner’s body part of choice, the We-Vibe 2 will offer added G-spot stimulation. This rechargeable and easy-to-use toy features an improved off and on switch and 7 different movement patterns, besides “low” and “high” settings. It is well built and can be left on the recharger for use at a moment’s notice. It’s also suggested for use by those with limited mobility to enhance pleasure.
This is a fantastic vibe for women to wear (yes, wear) solo and with their partners, even during intercourse! Check out the video above to learn more about the We-Vibe 2 and suggestions for some very creative uses. And remember, I don’t accept any commission money or other benefits from sales – it’s all about education for my readers and clients!
But don’t just take my word for it – even Crissy (of ToyWithMe), her man (Ken), and her martini love it!
- Enter this month’s contest for a surprise premium toy set (it’s a really exciting one) AND a free full session in my online office!
- View all my Babeland reviews, including the Mystic Wand G-Spot Attachment that goes with this toy.