Dr. Ruthie is thrilled to announce her first mainstream publication, The Nice Girl’s Guide to Talking Dirty, published in the summer of 2011 from Ulysses Press. This fun and flirty guide to intimate communication promises to help you discovery your own dirty talking style in way that will help you seduce your sweetie along with yourself. Far more than a guide to pleasing your partner, this book will help you gain the self-confidence and skills necessary to make a very pleasurable change in your relationship all through the art of talking dirty! Copes are available now through Amazon.com, Barnes & Nobles, and at bookstores across the USA. Dr. Ruthie is also holding signing events at many of her upcoming workshops and lectures!
Ignore Your Lover’s Passion with Exciting, Enticing and Erotic Talk
- Talking dirty doesn’t need to make you feel dirty. This sexy and fun guide shows how to wildly enhance your sexual experience without making you or your lover feel uncomfortable. The Nice Girl’s Guide to Talking Dirty provides everything you need to spice up your sex life, including:
- Tips for overcoming shyness
- Tricks to becoming more confident
- Sample scripts and spicy vocabulary
- Arousing games for exploring fantasies
- Exciting exercises for building intimacy
Master the three levels of dirty talk and go from shy girl to verbal seductress:
- Heighten desire with sensual descriptions
- Seduce with expressions of lust
- Explore fantasies with trust and openness
“This is the first instructional relationship book I have read and I simply loved it. Not only did it reinforce the dirty talker within me, but it also allowed me to think about WHY I talk dirty the way I do as well as WHY it gets my man and me going. This book is not only about flirting, but rather about every aspect from which the practice of dirty, intimate talking derives. If a person is shy, then Dr Ruthie suggests approaches. If a person is insecure, she suggests other approaches. There are various issues at hand in this book that are clearly analyzed and improved upon.
The book flowed really well. The writing was gentle and yet detailed enough to educate the novices and the experts at the same time. Every page left me inspired and pushed me to want to try out new things that Dr. Ruthie suggests. This book is for every lady (and man) who wants her relationship and sex life to be as fulfilling as it can be. Her focus is on relationships and how communication is key- especially in the bedroom!
I adore this book. I have dog-eared pages and highlighted empowering quotes throughout it. I think I will start passing it out to some of my girlfriends- but not before I read it again!” By: Ruth, Amazon.com – No relation, of course!